2. 爱立信原有的座位为固定式，即每个员工的座位是固定的，每个人一个工位，由于员工数量的迅速增加，假如按此方式一味的增加工作站的摆放，会使整个办公环境拥挤不堪，员工的工作效率会受到影响。DPWT经过考察，发现爱立信部分部门的员工在办公室的时间不固定，因此将部分座位改为Multiflex方式，即按照一定的比率布置工作站，如40个员工，按照1:2的比率，只布置20个工位就可以满足要求，这样可以节约大约1/2的空间，把这些空间改造成Meeting hub或Business lounge，供员工休息或召开非正式会议。这种处理，增大了服务区的面积，有利于提高整个空间的利用率。
4. 新增加的Meeting hub/Business lounge是由沙发、吧台、高桌组成的，原木色吧台，彩色的吧凳、沙发，无论是工作间隙的小憩，还是召开非正式的商务会谈，Meeting hub/Business lounge俨然成为爱立信员工的一处放松的宝地。
1. This is a renovation work of Beijing Ericsson Headquarter. Ericsson Headquarter, which was built in 2006, is a 6 storey high building of 60,000 sqm. Upon the rapid expansion of Ericsson business and the new type of working model developed, Ericsson existing office is already cannot cater for the needs of expanded headcounts and the spatial requirement, therefore DPWT is engaged to deliver a new type of new office workplace model and design. The design areas include three office floors and Ericsson Academic Centre.
2. Each office staff usually has a fixed working station in normal traditional office design. However this kind of workplace model is already cannot meet the rapid Ericsson office expansion, Hence DPWT adopts a multiflex working system in Ericsson office design where there is no fixed working place, all the staff will be in mobile seating. The spatial efficiency under this arrangement can increase up to 200% (that is double the existing office space). Under this design layout, some surplus spaces are dedicated to some public area like meeting hub, business lounge, project room and telephone booths.
3. Multiplicities of spatial structures include individual, group, and open-scheme office and multi-purpose areas to work together in a variety of methods and in flexible configurations. Colors are employed to project a vivid ambience in the workspace, in which vibrant, warm tone colors such as orange, yellow, and lime to enhance the spatial quality and create a high-energy feel. Other than these bright colors, the overall office is composed of a neutral tone of monochrome (white wall and grey carpet).
4. Meeting hub and business lounge are the central core area where people can meet, chat and encourage having social integration among the staff. Short, spontaneous meetings among colleagues can be held here, which provides a relaxed and inviting environment. There are sofa, bench, bar table, team tables in meeting hub and business lounge which provide different seating/working environment for various needs, Besides these public areas, DPWT also design some private area like reading room and phone booth for individual working. People can have private tele-meeting in the phone booth and have a more silent working area in reading room where mobile phone conversation is prohibited here.
5. Ericsson Academy is an institute under Ericsson to provide training to the outside company and Ericsson staff. It is located inside Ericsson headquarter with their own reception. Academy composes of offices, training rooms, classrooms, breakout areas. DPWT redesign the reception by bringing in more design accent in the curtain fabric, sofa upholstery and wall painting to foster a welcoming atmosphere. The warm tone together with the yellow wall give a totally new looks to the reception.
6. The design of training room inEricssonAcademyis more traditional style with layer of bench and chair just like a classroom. In order to break the boring atmosphere, DPWT redesign all tables into 8 shape which can be separate into 2 circular tables for 4-6 person. The non formality layout together with the green/white chair encourage discussion among the people and create a more relax ambience.
1. Communication is the most important organized aspect for new offices nowadays. Although individual work can be executed anywhere, the exchange of information and know-how remain an essential means of finding solutions to complicated problems and learning new knowledge. The collective intelligence and enthusiasm can be promoted by establishing an environment to promote the need of private space and creating a positive and pleasant atmosphere.
2. Color design
The color not just deliver a great visual impact but also have a mental influence to staff. The colorful envinonmental has provide a relax and energetic ambience which can let stimulate the working momentum and thus increase the productivitity.